Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Vipassana part 2- yin to yang, yang to yin

Noticing more benefits as I go on. No, I wouldn't say I am enlightened , but would say on the path. Day 10 was like day 1 in sense I feel refreshed. With all that anger and pain (yang), comes peace and clarity (yin). Less irritated, less negative. I rid of excess garbage of last x # years and am finally feeling more "debbie" which is good cause  that is my name.

Conversely, with all that excessive  yin meditation, also comes yang! I sense the start of my Spleen and Liver healing.

Other benefits observed thus far:
-Wake  up more alert. No grogginess- even at 4 am in morning.
-Mind is more focused. Last few days of vipassana I pulled out a book ( yet another no-no. Oops) and noticed I could read faster and didn't fall asleep either! Annie - if you're reading this, it's true , don't laugh or roll your eyes!
- More efficient. Times when mind began to race, sometimes 2-3x within 30sec, but I was able to instantly return to clear quiet mind. I didn't give myself a hard time for not meditating like i did before. Learned to skip all that time consuming, unnecessary...um crap!

All right. That  is it for now. If you want to know more, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment