Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Self-care and arriving in Bhimphedi!

January 7, 2015
Morning qigong self care


Bex and I started off our day with morning qigong and taichi on the rooftop in Kathmandu

Reminded me of going to the parks in Chengdu with the gang :D!
The neighbors across the street found it highly entertaining. A nice substitute for TV I’m sure.

Self care will be crucial during our time here- we hope to continue this 6am ritual – once we start seeing 20pts/day 3pts/hr, 6 days/week

(we continue our ritual on a beautiful field 2min from our new home :D)



January 8, 2015
Arriving to Bhimphedi


Left for Bhimphedi via “sumo” car. 3.5hrs of bumpy, narrow roads and relentless honking …but the yin to the yang is that the scenery was just gorgeous!

And alas, we arrive to our home for the next 2 months!

Andrew took us for a walk – quiet, peaceful, no need for a face mask – finally feel like I can relax a bit, finally feel more in my element – ready to start what I came here for!

 All the locals greet us “Namaste” and a smile, and make us feel welcomed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment